With your real estate appreciating over the long term and your other assets possibly increasing ten-fold in your lifetime, you could potentially be creating huge unexpected tax problems both for yourself and your heirs.
A large taxpayer retirement account, in combination with extreme house values, increases the chance that your estate will be targeted by the Federal estate tax … and this is on top of your federal income tax.
Estimates are that estate and income taxes could eat up as much as 70% to 75% of your retirement assets under certain circumstances.
Wow! What a surprise your heirs would have to discover the vast majority of the money you worked so long and hard to accumulate for them was taken away and all swept into the government’s coffers in taxes!
What can you do?
Protect your money!
Here are two ways to secure your future and that of your heirs.
1) Always maximize your participation in any 401(k) employee sponsored plans, if (and only if) you receive employer matching of at least 50 cents on each dollar. When you don’t take advantage of these programs you are throwing away money. Why? Because you have someone else pay your taxes at withdrawal. It’s the same as not incurring taxes at all. It’s a real no-brainer.
2) Investigate whether you qualify for a Roth IRA. The caps and limits in the rules eliminate the Roth IRA for many people and they only allow you to protect a certain amount each year, a few thousand to be exact.
Most people think these two are our only choices for smart retirement saving.
Most people are wrong!
What if I revealed to you that you could go way beyond these – possibly creating a Roth-like “non-qualified” plan without limits on annual deposits or on your income?
If you follow the strategies in Stop Sitting on Your Assets, you’ll realize that you likely want to protect more than a few thousand. So do you want to hear more about a properly structured “non-qualified” plan?
This plan will remove all caps on how much money you can protect, it will ignore income ceilings and best of all, it will utilize the latest financial vehicles, 21st Century laws and wealth-building strategies to allow tax favored growth, not to mention easy access to your money and tax favored transfer to your heirs.
Wow! Tax-favored growth … tax-favored access … and tax-favored transfer to your heirs?
Sounds like a fantasy!
So how do you build this kind of “non-qualified” plan, one that will protect your money from the IRS and also enable you to grow your money in a protected environment?
Here are just a few of the tax-advantaged H.E.R.O. Solution™ ways someone can create a “non-qualified” plan for better wealth building:
• They tap their home’s equity for a tax-free initial S.A.F.E.T.Y. Fund™ deposit.
• S.A.F.E.T.Y. Fund™ assets are placed in tax-advantaged investment-grade vehicles.
• They simply swap mutual fund fees they would have paid for the minimal cost of these products.
• Their assets grow tax-favored, indexed to stock market returns … but not in the market.
• Their assets are shielded and protected from principal loss and from downside risk by being in a non-variable instrument.
• Funds are easily accessible via income tax-free loans or withdrawal of cash deposited.
• Accumulated assets then transfer to their heirs, income tax free upon death.
For more information on how to implement the tax-advantaged H.E.R.O. Solution™ read Chapter 14 of Stop Sitting on Your Assets.
Check out the no-cost preview audio and digital book instantly!
or send up to five (5) copies of the free GIFT preview to friends and family to "share the wealth"! Here’s what New York Times bestselling author, television and film writer, Ridley Pearson has to say about Stop Sitting on Your Assets.
“There’s plenty of great information in this well put together book. It’s both readable and educational. I’m going to stop sitting on my assets and start sitting on the ideas expressed in this book.”
— Ridley Pearson, co-author of Disney feature animation:
Peter and the Starcatchers